Useful Links to Information
At John L. Dodd & Associates, Prof. Corp., we want to be of service to our clients when they feel it’s necessary to pursue the best possible outcome by filing an appeal. To that end, we’ve bookmarked some helpful links that we hope you will find useful as you consider your legal options during this time.
Please Take Advantage of These Resources
Here are a few links we’ve bookmarked and hope you find useful:
- California Appellate Project, Los Angeles, for information on criminal, delinquency and dependency appeals in the Second Appellate District
- Appellate Defenders, Inc. for the Fourth Appellate District
- Central California Appellate Program, for the Third Appellate District (Sacramento) and the Fifth Appellate District (Fresno)
- Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
- Listen and view representative California Supreme Court oral arguments at the Supreme Court’s website.
- The California Legislature website is useful to obtain the legislative history of bills
- Orange County Bar Association, including its Lawyer Referral Service
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of the United States
- The California Court of Appeal has an informative video about appeals